Winless Watford host in-form Chelsea in GameDay’s final instalment of Premier League football on Saturday.
The Hornets are still rooted to the bottom of the table having failed to win any of their ten games this season.
They have drawn their last three but face a difficult task to claim their maiden victory this term.
Chelsea travel to Hertfordshire in fine form having won their last four top-flight games including last weekend’s 4-2 success at Burnley.
Frank Lampard’s Blues have enjoyed their travels this season and will be confident of piling more misery on Quique Sanchez Flores.
talkSPORT will be in attendance for the match as another GameDay special concludes.
LATEST PREMIER LEAGUE NEWS
Watford vs Chelsea: How to listen
The Premier League clash will get under way at 5:30pm on Saturday, November 2.
Full commentary from the Vicarage Road will be live on talkSPORT, with our coverage starting at 5:15pm.
Laura Woods will bring you all the build-up before handing over to Clive Tyldesley and David Connolly for live and exclusive commentary.
To tune in, just click here for the live stream or click the radio player below.
You can also listen through the talkSPORT App, on DAB Digital Radio or on MW 1053 or 1089.
For more information about how to listen LIVE on talkSPORT click here.
Watford vs Chelsea: What has been said?
Watford head coach Quique Sanchez Flores: “I can see the players they are compromised. Of course, if we were able to win it will be a little bit different.
“At the moment we are in this situation. It is bad, it is hard, and the fans are suffering.
“The confidence of the players is the most important thing as they need to solve the results.
“You can’t go to a store and say, ‘I want confidence’ that is impossible.
“The feeling is mostly really good, even though we didn’t win the last matches. We tried hard and tried to reduce the attempts of the opponent.
“We just need to be a bit more relaxed in the last third. Try to be not so nervous and when you play with a confidence you can take good decisions.”
Watford vs Chelsea: Match stats
- Watford have won just one of their last 11 Premier League meetings with Chelsea, winning 4-1 at Vicarage Road in February 2018.
- Chelsea won this fixture 2-1 last season – they’ve never managed to win consecutive away games against Watford in the top-flight.
- Chelsea have won their last four away Premier League games, netting at least three goals each time. In top-flight history, only Everton have won five consecutive away games while netting 3+ goals each time, doing so back in December 1927.
- Watford are winless in their last 14 league games – only between November 1971-April 1972 have they gone longer without a win in their league history.
- Despite sitting fourth in the table with 20 points, only the three clubs starting the day in the relegation zone have conceded more Premier League goals this season than Chelsea.
- Watford’s Gerard Deulofeu has had more shots (24) and shots on target (10) without scoring than any other Premier League player this season.
- Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham has scored six goals and assisted one more in his last four away Premier League games – he’s scored more away goals than any other player in the competition this season.
Watford vs Chelsea: Team news
Watford: Foster, Kabasele, Dawson, Cathcart, Janmaat, Masina, Chalobah, Doucoure, Deulofeu, Pereyra, Gray
Subs: Gomes, Mariappa, Hughes, Femenia, Success, Holebas, Foulquier
Chelsea: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Tomori, Zouma, Emerson, Kovacic, Jorginho, Mount, Willian, Pulisic, Abraham
Subs: Caballero, Alonso, James, Gilmour, Hudson-Odoi, Giroud, Batshuayi