Conor McGregor looks in incredible shape as he prepares for next fight in UFC

4 Nov

MMA legend Conor McGregor is working hard for his return to the UFC.

In October, the 31-year-old confirmed he will fight again in the octagon at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on January 18.

Conor McGregor will return to the UFC on January 18
Getty Images – Getty

McGregor has not been seen in the UFC since losing to Khabib Nurmagomedov in October 2018.

His impending January comeback will be an incredible moment for McGregor, who retired from mixed martial arts earlier this year before reversing his decision.

And he is clearly taking his return seriously judging by a recent Instagram post.

“Skills pay the bills,” he wrote.

“So does being a big block of granite.

“Let’s GO! #SundayWork.”

McGregor’s opponent on January 18 is yet to be confirmed.

However, UFC president Dana White revealed he is looking to book the former featherweight and lightweight champion against Donald ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone.

“We have nothing done. Nothing is even close to being done, so I hate to even talk about this stuff and say it because it might not happen.

“It might happen, but we’re looking at Cowboy.

“No.3 vs No.5, January 18 at the T-Mobile [Arena] in Las Vegas.”

McGregor vs Jorge Masvidal is a fight that could happen in the future.

But Masvidal, speaking after his win against Nate Diaz at UFC 244, insists McGregor does not want to face him.

He said: “You know what the f*** I’ll do to that little dude. I’ll f*** that little guy up. He’s a f****** midget.


“Dana White, president of this motherf****** company, said that I’m too much of a man for him.

“I get it why people want to see him hurt for the stunts he’s been pulling. But he don’t want this s***, he’s just talking so he can get his name out there.

“You see he punches old people in the face because those are fights he could win.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *