The Championship season is a third of the way through already and it is shaping up to be yet another unbelievably tight campaign.
No teams are breaking away from the pack and the top 15 teams are separated by just nine points.
This one is going to go right down to the wire… again.
There are at least 15 teams who will probably feel they have a realistic chance of making the play-offs.
At the other end of the table there is a little more separation with Stoke City and Barnsley six and five points off safety at this early stage.
LATEST FOOTBALL NEWS
There are sure to be many twists and turns before the end of the Championship season and is a tough one to predict.
Well thankfully you don’t have to as we’ve fired up the talkSPORT.com super computer to see how the table will look in May.
24. Barnsley (relegated)
23. Reading (relegated)
22. Luton (relegated)
9. Sheffield Wednesday
7. Bristol City
6. Nottingham Forest (play-offs)
5. Preston (play-offs)
4. Swansea (play-offs)
3. Fulham (play-offs)
2. West Brom (promoted)
1. Leeds (promoted as champions)
Latest posts by Joshua (see all)
- Robert Whittaker accepts Darren Till’s call out on social media as pair look set for UFC fight in London in 2020 - November 15, 2019
- Nicky Butt reveals what the next step is for Scott McTominay and other Manchester United academy graduates including Mason Greenwood and Tahith Chong - November 15, 2019
- Manchester United director of football target Edwin van der Sar commits future as Ajax CEO - November 15, 2019