A hedgehog had to be rescued after getting its head stuck in the lid of a discarded McFlurry pot.
Harold was so ravenous for a taste of the sugary treat he managed to shove his entire head through the lid opening.
A concerned member of the public stumbled upon the hedgehog attempting to cross a road with the lid covering his face.
He was taken to Larkmead Vets in Didcot, Oxfordshire and luckily escaped with only a small scratch to his neck.
But Vet Poppy Jackson warned the consequences could have been a lot worse for the spiky creature and urged people to think… Read the full story